Gretel Kauffman reports for Christian Science Monitor, June 24, 2015, that according to a WallStreet Journal/NBC News poll, Hillary Rodham Clinton is on track to become the first
woman lesbian president of America.
The poll was taken earlier this month in the days following her first official campaign rally. The results show that Hillary is favored to win both the Democratic primary and the 2016 presidential election:
- ¾ of Democratic primary voters said Hillary was their top pick to win the primary.
- Hillary’s closest Democratic rival, Vermont socialist senator Bernie Sanders, got just 15% in the poll. Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb and former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley were picked by less than 5% of respondents.
- 92% of Democratic primary voters said they could see themselves supporting Hillary.
I don’t expect the following information to make any difference to the sheeple Democrats, but I’d be remiss if I don’t try.
Here’s the record of Hillary Clinton’s “accomplishments” as first lady in her husband’s two terms as president. (H/t John Molloy)
Many people who may vote in the Democratic primary election, if there is one, and the general election in 2016 have no real knowledge of Hillary Clinton or her accomplishments.
When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. She couldn’t even get a vote in a Democratic controlled Congress. Her fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million
in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.
Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood. Both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.
Next she chose Janet Reno. Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas, resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children. Even Bill Clinton later described the selection of Reno as “my worst mistake.”
Next, Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.
Apparently a slow learner, Bill then let Hillary make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (supposedly) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
Many younger voters have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson, but the White House Travel Office refused to comply. Hillary managed to have the Travel Office staff reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a 36-month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime, of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him in less than two hours
Still not convinced of her ineptness, Bill next allowed Hillary to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, Hillary and Bill suddenly denied even knowing Livingstone and of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than 30 years of service to 7 presidents.
Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the “bimbo eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:
- Hillary urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones.
- Hillary refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led
to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for lying under oath to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.
- Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.
After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.
Now we are exposed to Hillary’s shenanigans as Secretary of State, including the destruction of possibly incriminating emails and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation.
And then, of course, there is her abandonment of her own State Department staff — Ambassador Chris Stevens and Information Officer Sean Smith — and two ex-Navy SEALs to die in Benghazi, about which she repeatedly lied was a “spontaneous” protest against an obscure little-known video on Muhammad. See:
- Benghazi smoking gun: White House email orchestrates propaganda blaming terrorist attack on a video
- Former Ambassador: Benghazi “Stand Down” Order Came from Obama
- Benghazi Witness: Special Forces Told “You Can’t Go” To Benghazi
- Independent review of Benghazi attack faults State Dept
We have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans, “what difference does it make?”
The Democrats. What a swell party! Get ready for another 4-8 years of Clintonian ineptitude and corruption!
- Documents challenge Clinton claim no classified intel on personal emails
- News media are big donors to Hillary’s corrupt Clinton Foundation
- Voters don’t care Hillary Clinton is dishonest and immoral
- Hillary and Bill Clinton got millions in bribes from foreign ‘entities’ in exchange for State Dept favors