Have you noticed how it’s women who spearhead the abortion movement, and are the top officials and staff workers at Planned Parenthood (PP), as well as the founders and CEOs of two hugely profitable “biotechnology” companies (StemExpress and Advanced BioScience Resources) that procure body organs and tissue of babies aborted by PP? See:
- Planned Parenthood horror: Baby’s heart beats during harvesting of his brain
- More Planned Parenthood horrors on sale of aborted babies. Warning: graphic
- Second Planned Parenthood sting video: use “less crunchy” abortion method to get intact body parts for sale
- Planned Parenthood sells body parts of aborted human babies
- StemExpress buys and sells aborted baby body parts and tissue
- Planned Parenthood’s Clergy Advisory Board says the abortion mill ‘is doing God’s work’
When did the feminist movement become a synonym of murder?
So it’s entirely appropriate that London’s Hyde Park has erected a statue of a wingéd, 8-breasted demon from hell as a symbol of feminism.
As reported by Now.Here.This on May 28, 2015, called “She Guardian,” the bronze statue is 36 feet high and weighs 4 tons. It was sculpted over the course of 2 years by Russian artist Dashi Namdakov, who says the ferocity of the sculpture demonstrates the monster’s “maternal protectiveness toward her young.”
Robert Davis, deputy leader of the UK’s Westminster City Council, said the London Hyde Park’s “Marble Arch is our prime location for which we only use the best possible work. Hopefully this piece will inspire and delight in equal measure.”
John Squires of iHorror.com disagrees:
IT’S A FLYING DEMON DOG FROM HELL.
With wings, cloven hooves, and a set of fangs that would make Dracula jealous, ‘She Guardian’ looks like the sort of creature you’d expect to see guarding the gates of Hell, and perhaps even being ridden around by Satan himself. The sculpture is downright nightmarish, and I’m not sure I’m inspired or delighted.
H/t Fr. Z’s Blog
Since Hillary Clinton still defends Planned Parenthood, including PP’s sale of body organs harvested from born-alive late-term aborted babies, I have an idea for her presidential campaign.
Instead of that stupid arrow, the She Guardian hound from Hell is a much more appropriate symbol. We finally found the perfect image of the Hildebeast!