I’m shocked for 2 reasons. Reason one is the reminder in this story of the cruelty of Shariah law. Reason two is the fact that I’m linking to the New York Times.
- Norway investigates child abuse at asylum-seekers’ centers
- More than 15 per cent of the Hillary Clinton’s emails released on Saturday were deemed ‘confidential’ while three were labeled ‘secret’
- Book Review: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook (2015)
- Rest in peace, Justice Antonin Scalia
- Valentine’s Day and the meaning of true love
- St. Valentine
- Indonesia Bans Homosexual Emojis on Messaging Apps
- Satanists endorse Bernie Sanders for President
- Adidas goes homo
- Saturday Funny: Two Irishmen and a sofa
- FBI arrests Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, ending Oregon standoff
- Dr. James Tracy and his legal defense fund need your help
- What could possibly go wrong? California to consider allowing 16 year olds to vote
- Black assailant knocks white man to ground, shouts, ‘This is for Malcolm X, cracker!’
- Friday Funny: Cheer up, Hillary!
cs on Book Review: Nobody Died at Sa… Tony on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin… Steven Broiles on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin… MomOfIV on Valentine’s Day and the… evh on Book Review: Nobody Died at Sa… MomOfIV on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin… Hadenoughalready on Norway investigates child abus… Jack on Book Review: Nobody Died at Sa… MeThePeople on Valentine’s Day and the… josephbc69 on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin… MeThePeople on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin… huntingfororcs on The Couple-from-Hell Caption… johnnycanuck on The Couple-from-Hell Caption… Doc's Wife on St. Valentine Kevin J Lankford on Rest in peace, Justice Antonin…
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Follow us on Twitter
Countdown to Obama’s Last DayJanuary 20th, 201711 months to go.
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 22,480,467 hits