The evidence is mounting that the Obama regime at best coddles radical Muslims, at worst it’s actively supporting and arming them. To wit:
- The Obama regime refuses to call US Army psychologist Nidal Hasan, who perpetrated the worst shooting ever to take place on a U.S. military base, at Fort Hood on November 5, 2009 — an Islamic jihadist. Despite eyewitness testimonies that Hasan had shouted “Allahu Akbar! (Allah is Great!)” before opening fire, killing 13 and wounding another 29; and regardless of internal Army reports indicating Hasan’s fellow officers had reported his outspoken sympathy with radical Islam since 2005.
- In August 2011, afraid of offending the delicate sensibilities of Muslims, the U.S. Marine Corps banned Marines serving in Afghanistan from — I kid you not — audible farting.
- In Sept. 2012, a highly-decorated 18-year veteran Army officer, Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley, was fired from teaching a course on Islam because he had the temerity of actually teaching
“negative aspects”the truth about Islam. (More evidence at the end of this post.)
The latest is a new U.S. Army handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East, forbidding our soldiers from making derogatory comments about the extremist Taliban, pedophilia, or Islam in general, as well as any comment approving of rights for women.
Aren’t we fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan? So if the Obama regime were in power then, U.S. soldiers in the Second World War would have been barred from making “derogatory comments” about Hitler and the Nazis.
The non-partisan public interest organization Judicial Watch reports Dec. 11, 2012:
Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.
It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.
The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but [The Wall St. Journal] … got a sneak preview and published an article [for subscribers only] that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says. “Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”
The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”
At least one high-ranking military official had the backbone to publicly criticize the new manual, albeit through a spokesperson. U.S. Marine General John Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan, doesn’t endorse it and rejected a proposed forward drafted by Army officials in his name. “He does not approve of its contents,” according to a military spokesman quoted in the story.
Earlier this year the Obama Administration changed the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism and violent extremism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims. Under White House orders, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) destroyed instructional material that characterizes Muslims as prone to violence or terrorism in a government-wide call to end Islamophobia.
Under Obama practically every major federal agency has been ordered to participate in Muslim outreach initiatives, including the Justice Department with a special program to protect Islamic civil rights, Homeland Security meetings with extremist Muslim organizations and the nation’s space agency (NASA) with an unprecedented mission to focus on Muslim diplomacy.
Additionally, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S. and the administration sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission. The Obama Administration even ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.
About U.S. Marine General John Allen who has refused to endorse the new Muslim-appeasing military manual: This is the same Gen. Allen whose previously-announced promotion is now indefinitely postponed, and who will soon be replaced by Gen. Joseph Dunford as commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan. See “Obama purges U.S. military command (Part 1),” Dec. 3, 2012.
- “Obama fires general for wanting to help Americans being attacked in Benghazi,” Oct. 29, 2012.
- “Embryonic Islamic States Forming In America,” Aug. 18, 2012.
- “8 of 10 Mosques in America Promote Jihad,” June 5, 2011.
- “We’re Broke, but Obama Welcomes 80,000 Muslim Refugees into America,” June 5, 2011.
- “US Islamic Website Calls for Demolition of Statue of Liberty,” March 5, 2011.
- “Radical Muslim Group Trains TSA Agents,” December 9, 2010.
- “3 Mainstream US Muslim Groups Support Terror,” November 28, 2010.
- “Flag of Islam Will Fly Over the White House,” October 4, 2010.
- “Radical Muslim Group Has Infiltrated U.S. Government,” September 17, 2010.
- “Obama Says He’s Muslim,” July 8, 2010.
- “Obama’s New Mission for NASA: Boost Muslim Self-Esteem,” July 6, 2010.
H/t Eyes Wide Shut