This is a sure sign that the Left know the tides have turned and their “Hope&Change” charlatan will lose on November 6.
Paul Joseph Watson reports for Infowars, Oct. 17, 2012, that “threats to assassinate Romney exploded on Twitter after Tuesday night’s second presidential debate” over fears that their food stamps will be taken away
if when Romney wins the election.
This is in addition to threats made in recent days by Obama supporters to riot if Romney wins.
The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps.
Watson rightly notes that:
“If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story. Indeed, the mere act of hanging empty chairs from trees as a reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech was hyped by the media as a deadly sign that conservatives were out to lynch black people if Obama won.
However, the major networks have remained completely silent on the disturbing trend of Obama supporters threatening to resort to violence if their candidate fails to secure a second term.”
Here’s a sample of assassination threats compiled by Twitchy, made by Obama supporters made during and after the debate;
These Twitter accounts are genuine, they are not fakes. Many of them have thousands of previous tweets.
Here are some more assassination Tweets during and after the debate:
- “If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says “Assassinate Me Bitch”.
- “Yall ready to assasinate romney?”
- “Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney.”
- “Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assasinate his ass.”
- “I aint gone lie… Food stamps the shit! I mite assasinate romney my damn self if he get elected!”
- “If romney get elected i hope a nigga assasinate his bitchass.
- “No birth control???? Lol rlly Romney the american population is going to overflow and then we’ll have to resort to murder and you’ll be #1.”
- “At this point in time I am completely prepared to MURDER ROMNEY MYSELF!”
- “If Romney win, IM GOING TO JAIL FOR MURDER cuz imma whack his bitch ass ASAP.”
- “If Mitt Romney wins, which I doubt, someone should assassinate him before he ruins the lives of our generation & our children.”
- “IF ROMNEY GETS ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS.”
The above are just a selection of scores and scores of threats to assassinate Romney that have exploded on Twitter over the last 12 hours. These are threats on Twitter alone. Imagine the threats posted to Facebook or any other social networks.
Presidential candidates supposedly have the protection of the U.S. Secret Service. Let’s make sure the Secret Service is looking into these death threats against Mitt Romney. Arrests should be made.
H/t FOTM’s beloved Grouchy Fogie
Please pray for the safety of Mitt Romney!
UPDATE (Oct. 29, 2012):
More than a dozen Twitter accounts that were used as a medium to publicly threaten Gov. Mitt Romney’s life after the second presidential debate remain active, nearly two weeks later. This news comes after the Secret Service told The Weekly Standard that they were “aware” of these threats on Romney’s life.