The Obama administration is led by liars so pathological, they can no longer distinguish between truth vs. falsity. The latest example is Democratic National Committee chair Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL).
Two days ago, Schultz told the ultimate of
Orwellian double-speak lies. Reacting to new information from multiple sources indicating that the White House and State Dept knew full well the 9-11 2012 attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, and the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens (who was tortured and sodomized) and three other diplomatic staff members, were terrorist acts rather than reaction to a little-seen anti-Muslim video, Schultz said that the Obama administration’s FALSE portrayal of the attack “doesn’t mean it was false.“
Anthony Martin reports for Examiner.com, October 11, 2012, that Schultz’s comments came as the administration continues to attempt damage control in light of the fact that new information from multiple sources, including the White House, the State Department, and the Defense Department indicates that Obama, Hillary Clinton, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice issued statements within 24 hours of the attacks that not only were false but that the government knew were false.
The Examiner was among the first of a very small number of media outlets to report that the Obama administration knew within 24 hours that the attacks were terrorist related with connections to al Qaeda. In recent days that early report was confirmed by the administration itself.
Yet Obama went to the United Nations and claimed that the attacks were a spontaneous response to a video on YouTube, which he described as a film that attacks the prophet Muhammad. This false explanation was repeatedly used by administration officials and parroted by mainstream media outlets, national and local, all over the country.
But intelligence officials on the ground in Libya reported the day after the attack that no such protest against the film occurred. Nothing was said about the film by anyone in the Libyan government or by extremist insurgents in the country.
In spite of these facts, Obama persisted in claiming the attacks and ensuing murders of U.S. officials were motivated by Muslim outrage toward the film. Even when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta finally admitted that the scenario was a terrorist attack, Obama still persisted in avoiding describing the attack as terror related and continued to blame the incident on the film.
On Wednesday a State Department official, testifying before a House committee investigating the growing scandal, stated that she was monitoring the developments on the ground in Libya in real time, as the events unfolded, and admitted that nothing in the record indicated any spontaneous protest against the film. The admission brought forth a stinging response from House Republicans, particularly U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., who launched into a tirade about the numerous lies told by administration officials such as Obama, Hillary Clinton, Jay Carney, and Susan Rice.
Not only did the administration know as the events unfolded that the incident was terror related and had nothing to do with the film, but information has also been disclosed indicating that the U.S. Consulate in Libya had prior information about the growing threat of terrorism, that their lives were endangered, and that their security was woefully inadequate should an incident occur. Requests for increased security measures submitted to the administration in Washington were denied.
Thus, at least four top administration officials are on record giving the public erroneous information, including the president, Hillary Clinton, Press Secretary Jay Carney, and Ambassador Rice. From the beginning the record shows that these officials knew the information was false even as they provided it. And for the chair of the DNC to claim that false information is not false, particularly when the parties involved knew it was false, only highlights the deception.
The motivation for the lies has also come to light. Al Qaeda, according to the president, has been de-fanged and nearly decimated. Terrorism has been squelched under his administration, if one believes the Obama spin. For the administration to admit that al Qaeda-inspired terrorism is behind the attacks is contrary to a central campaign theme for Obama’s reelection. And for an attack like this to occur within two months of the election is a most inopportune happenstance, necessitating not only a false explanation but a cover up of the woeful inadequacies of administration foreign policy, including the bungled process of insuring U.S. diplomats are afforded adequate security in dangerous regions of the world.
- The White House and the State Department knew as the attack was happening in Benghazi that it was an act of terrorism and that the anti-Muslim video had NOTHING to do with the attack.
- Yet, the United States President, Secretary of State, and Ambassador to the United Nations publicly blamed the attack on a little-known and little-seen movie, only a snippet of which is publicly available as a YouTube video. More than that, the U.S. government is hounding a Southern Californian filmmaker identified as “a key figure” behind the movie.
- After being told about the terrorist attack — that AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenades were used by the terrorists, and that our consulate staff were in grave danger, including our ambassador to Libya — without knowing the status of Amb. Stevens, Obama went back to bed. When he awoke, he flew to Las Vegas, NV for a campaign event.
- Despite knowing full well the video had nothing to do with the attack, Hillary Clinton apologized to Muslims for the video having hurt their feelings.
- Days later, even after Hillary and the Secretary of Defense admitted that Benghazi was a terrorist attack, Obama still persisted in blaming the attack on the movie.
- The State Department had been warned that a terrorist attack was imminent and that the security of our embassies and diplomatic offices overseas — including the consulate in Benghazi — needed reinforcement. Ambassador Stevens even requested protection. BUT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DID NOTHING. Worse still, U.S. embassy guards didn’t carry ammunition.
The abominable Obama administration is led by pathological liars with the father of all lies at the top. Obama and Hillary Clinton have the blood of Amb. Stevens, Sean Smith, and ex-Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty on their hands.