Ever heard of the County Sheriff Project?
It’s a project of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) to take back America from the unlawful incursions and overreach of state and federal governments and their agencies. Here’s a video describing the CSPOA:
At the end of this month, CSPOA will hold its first annual Constitutional Sheriffs Convention, Jan. 29-31, in the Tuscany Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. The Purpose of this convention is twofold:
- To increase the understanding and awareness for all sheriffs and peace officers regarding the true power of our constitutional authority and duty to serve and protect the people for whom we work;
- To unite in a concerted effort to uphold and defend the United States Constitution.
All sheriffs of the United States are welcome to the convention. Your travel expenses, hotel for two nights, meeting meals, and banquet on Jan. 30 will be paid for. But you need to register now! Go here.
Even if you’re not a sheriff but a “mere” American citizen, you can help out in three ways:
- Send an invitation to your sheriff to attend the convention. Go here.
- Donate money to help with the convention expenses. Go here.
- Participate in a huge public meeting on the final night of the convention. Speakers at the event will include Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Larry Pratt, Sheriff Bradley D. Rodgers, and Sheriff Richard Mack. You can purchase an advance admissions ticket for $10, here, or pay $15 at the door.