One of the sugary myths the Left peddle about themselves is that they are sweet peaceable little lambs whereas Conservatives are violent terrorists. All lies!
Let’s review recent evidence:
1. On February 12, 2010, University of Alabama professor Amy Bishop shot three of her colleagues to death and wounded another three at a faculty meeting. Bishop was described by a family source as “a far-left political extremist who was ‘obsessed’ with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.”
2. On February, 16, 2010, Los Angeles rapper Sky Blu assaulted former Massachusetts Governor and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on an Air Canada flight.
3. On February 18, 2010, Joseph Andrew Stack crashed a plane into an office building in Austin, Texas, which housed the IRS office. Stack was a Bush-bashing, religion-bashing, capitalism-hater, Communist-quoter. He ended his suicide note with these words:
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
4. On March 4, 2010, John Patrick Bedell shot two policemen at the Pentagon. Bedell was a 9/11 Truther and an anti-Bush nut case. Read a full transcript of his rant against the Bush administration here.
5. On May 1, 2010, pro-illegal immigration protesters became violent. More on this later because this topic deserves its own post!